What role do people play in creating value in your organisation?
I will help you define what you need from your people across the whole business or specifically your HR function and set goals and measure progress.
Not your typical HR consulting
I can deliver specific programmes of work independently or alongside your team. I particularly specialise in integrating fast and seamlessly into a leadership team and ensuring that when I leave the work I have led is self-sufficient. A primary aim is always to up-skill your team.
- people strategy and planning
- HR functional effectiveness
- reward and recognition
- people management
- conflict resolution (individual and collective)
- Organisation Development
- mentoring of HR senior team
A sample of the work I have successfully delivered in recent years:
- A people strategy, three-year plan and supporting metrics and scorecard for a financial services firm
- A motivating and value-creating long-term incentive plan for the senior consultants of a boutique consulting firm
- A simplified and more effective annual appraisal process for a higher education institution
- A people strategy and flexible three-year plan for an engineering firm
- A reward and recognition framework for a pharmaceutical company
- A practical and strategically-aligned assessment and development framework for the executive board of a financial services firm
- A flexible programme of morale, capability and engagement-building for the HR function of a financial services firm
- A simple and attractive talent management and capability framework for a financial services firm
- A knowledge management framework to address a retirement cliff-edge in an engineering firm
- A programme of cultural reputational risk mitigation for an engineering firm